Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Mouse Pad Favor

A friend of mine met her boyfriend (now husband) at a Starbucks.
They wanted to incorporate that sentimental moment into their wedding.
So they gave out packets of Starbucks Coffee for the favors.
Cute, right?


So I wondered what could Jon and I do that would incorporate something sweet of how we met.
And I decided I am not paying for everyone to have Match.com accounts! ;)
Or give everyone a Saranac Beer...Although that is more practical than the first idea.
(You can remind yourself of the significance of those two things here.)


Anyway, I just accidentally came across this favor idea:


I thought that was funny.
Since we met online.
And it says "we clicked"...As a cute pun.
But we literally had to click our mouse, in order to meet.
Yep. Clever, huh? :-P
I highly doubt we will use those favors.
But just thought it was cute and unique enough that it deserved a post. :)
I mean, who thinks of giving mouse pads as a wedding favor, anyway?!
I see both pros and cons of that idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment