Monday, September 7, 2009

Centerpiece Ideas

I really love the idea of having tall skinny centerpieces with huge bunches of flowers and hanging crystals...I have posted countless numbers of pictures of those kinds of centerpieces in the past.


With that being said, I recently came across the following:


Source

I think it is cute and simple and yet kind of elegant.
And maybe it can help save money on centerpieces that could be used elsewhere in the wedding.





Another simple centerpiece idea.
I would replace the rocks with pretty stones or glass pieces or something. And probably put the vases on a mirror. But I like the idea of three different heights.
And would these simpler centerpiece ideas, also be more functional for someone to take home? I mean, who really wants to take home a huge bouquet of pink flowers that will only last a few days?



Martini Centerpiece

What about something simple, yet unique like that?!
The funny thing is, I always loved floating candles, since I was on my High School Prom Committee! But I didn't know if they were more juvenile or even outdated, to use for a modern wedding.



Rosy



Unique and Classy

No comments:

Post a Comment