Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Wedding Cakes




I like the idea of having a pink cake with black or brown piped squiggles or some kind of lattice design. Or having a brown or black cake with pink designs.
Either way, this purple one is a good example. Except I would probably want each tier to have the same design. And I love the corny romantic concept of the Heart squiggles on the bottom tier, except that I don't know how babyish having every tier decorated with those hearts would look.



YAY!



Just wanted to show how good pink designs on a brown base can look. Although the gold is pretty, I would probably leave it out.


For comparison to the previous cake of brown with pink, this is pink with brown! I would choose different scroll work...But just wanted to show a pink cake with brown designs.


I wouldn't really use these for my wedding...But they were just too adorable to not share! :)



I am not so big on those flowers...But I LOVE the silver dragees! :)



(No Pun Intended)


How fantastic is that?!
(Since I am a drummer) :)



How cute?!



How cute would it be for everyone to get their own mini wedding cake?!



The funny part is, that I didn't realize I just chose the same cake as that mini cake, until I uploaded it and thought something looked familiar.
I guess it means I really like that style, if I chose it twice!







For some reason, I am in LOVE with the indented diamonds and the silver beading!
Maybe it helps a little bit that I Love Buddy and Cake Boss...

No comments:

Post a Comment