Friday, September 4, 2009

Little White Dress

So I have been thinking for a while now that I am going to want some short white dresses. I imagine I will want to wear either a pink dress (surprise, surprise), a dress in my wedding color (if it is other than pink), or a white dress (very bride-like) for my Engagement Photos, and for my Rehearsal Dinner.

I don't imagine that I will have a separate wedding dress for the ceremony and the reception.
So I will just want a cute white dress for those above mentioned events...And maybe the Bridal shower too. I don't know yet.

EITHER WAY, here are some cute Little White Dresses that I have come across:








It is white WITH pink (but also available in 55 colors...So if pink isn't my wedding color I can get whatever color it is...Or stick with pink since I am in love with the color pink.)



Alfred #2


Alfred #3


Anyone ever notice the SLIGHT obsession I have had with Alfred Angelo for the past several years?




No comments:

Post a Comment