Wednesday, September 2, 2009

DIY Wedding SWEETS!

I thought of some more treats that I could maybe make for my wedding.


First let me share with you the absolute favorite cookie among my sister and myself:





For some reason my sister and I have been obsessed and head-over-heels in LOVE with these cookies since we were very little. We LOVE it so much, that we know how to make and bake them...And we have gotten them to taste just like the ones that the bakeries sell!

So maybe I can make them in my wedding colors?
I have used differing colored sprinkles on the outside...But I have only ever made the inside layers in the traditional pink (or red), yellow, and green layered colors. But it is only food coloring...So maybe I can make them to match my wedding!

Just a thought.

Especially because these can be made in advance and frozen for a week or two.
As opposed to a lot of the ideas I have that will need to be made the night before (as if I won't have enough to do!)


What about Wilton's quick and easy alternative to a traditional Croquembouche






Or what about Cream Puff Swans?


I make the tuxedo strawberries...So why not bride ones too?!

No comments:

Post a Comment