Wednesday, September 9, 2009

More Lucky Bamboo Ideas

Continuing with the lucky bamboo theme, I had another idea for a centerpiece.
What if I take a vase with a stalk or two of lucky bamboo (probably either the heart shape or the twisty shape) and put a rose or stargazer lily or calla lily in the vase with it?!


So I hit up Google with my ideas, to see if anyone else has had those ideas as well...
And I came up with the following:



Twisty Bamboo Rose




Roses with Lucky Bamboo




Orchids with Lucky Bamboo



Another Orchid Bamboo variation




Calla Lilies with Lucky Bamboo




Flower Bamboo




Bird of Paradise, Calla Lily, and Tulips




Combination of James Storey Orchids, Asiatic Lilies, roses, tulips, lucky bamboo, carnations, gerber daisy eyes and black gems






So much bamboo to choose from!



Not bamboo...But I just came across this and thought that it was very pretty:



This contains bromeliads, orchids, and china berries

But it might be too tropical or beach theme looking for an indoor reception hall.
But still very pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment