Monday, October 19, 2009

...

I don't handle stress well...I stress out and get overwhelmed very easily...
I have never been a big fan of making decisions...About anything...

With Jon wanting to be one of those "just tell me the date and time and I'll be there" kinds of grooms...I may very well have a heart attack.

Why did I used to think that planning my wedding was fun....Maybe it was before it was real. Because I didn't have a budget and all.
Now I can't even enjoy it...I am too busy hyperventilating, trying not to cry, and hiding under my covers.

When I came home today, I actually had my first slight panic attack, complete with crying during dinner...Fantastic!



And one other thing...They make all these things that are supposed to make Brides-to-be's lives easier...But, well, look:



That whole stack of 5 rows and the one bottom row to the left of it, are all wedding planning type books. I think it took me about an hour tonight to decide on one to buy.




And that, that my friends, are about 6 rows of bridal magazines.
I would say that is like at least 40 different magazines to chose from. Yeah, is that all?



How are giving me all of these extra decisions supposed to make my life easier?
These stress relieving tools are actually stressing me out more!

:'(


This is SO not how I pictured my wedding planning going...

1 comment:

  1. There are definitely aspects of wedding planning that are nothing but stress. Add other people to the mix and it doesn't get easier. But also try to keep in mind that this is a beautiful time in your life and that decisions can be changed. You don't need to decide right now about everything. One step at a time. A friend of mine gave me The Knot Book of Wedding Lists when we first got engaged and I found it to be a useful resource. You can also make your own wedding binder with sections that are relevant to you.

    ReplyDelete