Sunday, October 4, 2009

Misc. Wedding Ideas

Despite the fact that we definitely do not have a flower girl for our wedding yet...That totally doesn't keep me from looking up cute flower girl dresses!

I think I want my flower girl to wear a dress in the color scheme. Or even very similar to my maids' dresses.

I have seen absolutely precious miniature brides' dresses...Usually you will have a miniature bride in place of a flower girl, but I suppose you can have one in addition to.
Either way, I have no need for a miniature bride at my wedding.
Don't get me wrong, the last wedding I was at had the brides' daughter be a miniature bride and she was simply breathtaking! She matched her mommy's tiara and hair and gown!
But Jon nor myself have any children of our own that we will need to incorporate into our wedding.


Anyway, here is a beauty by my Love (Alfred Angelo):



Fuchsia





Gorgeous Hairstyle!


Shot Glass Favors


Wedding Chocolate Oreos!!



Tie the KNOT!



More 'criss-cross' wedding cakes for me to swoon over!

No comments:

Post a Comment