Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Bridal Party Surprise Projects



My Bridal Party Cards came in the mail! YAY! :)
But my hoodie has not yet...And I don't know when it is going to come in. :(

So I am going to start filling these cards out and sending them out to our Bridal Party members. I am so excited, because we haven't told anyone who is in yet...So I hope when they each receive their card they will be excited too!




I bought these cute pink pails to make surprise gifts for each of my bridesmaids, along with their cards of course.
I bought that glitter spray to jazz up the pails.

I am planning on writing "Christina's Bridesmaid" and then each of their names on the pail, too. And maybe some other decorations too, I am not sure yet.
I don't want them to look cheap, crappy, corny, or babyish. So we'll see how they come out.




I also bought candy melts and molds to make candy to put in my girls' pails...One of the molds has a diamond ring, so I thought those would make appropriate candies. They make a lot of wedding molds, but I didn't get any of those yet.
I also got a 'girl' cookie cutter that I thought I could make bridesmaid cookies with.

I don't know what else I want to put in the pails besides homemade personalized cookies and candy.

Maybe some Mary Kay hand lotions or lip glosses or something.
Why yes, I did used to be a Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant, how did you guess?


So yeah, those are my projects for right now.
I know I will have plenty more to come.

And I love it!
I crave being crafty...So this excites me. :)

2 comments: