Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Bridal Show!

Next Sunday my Future~Mother~In~Law and myself are going to our first Bridal Show together!
And actually my first Bridal Show for me!
My prior Bridal Shows were to accompany my friend who was the bride-to-be at the time.

Despite the tiny detail of Jon and I not officially being engaged just yet...(Read: "Still no ring!")

Either way, I'm excited! :)

It will be held at the Esperanza Mansion...I have mentioned that venue before, but I have never been there in person.



Bridal Show Note from their Website


This venue isn't far from Jon's parent's house...But we all have a wedding to go to the night before that is 2 1/2 hours away...So we are staying at a hotel.
So depending on how early we leave the hotel the next morning depends on what time we get to the show...And if I can be one of the first 100 brides to get the free giveaway bag or not! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment