Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Color Decisions

I think I have narrowed my wedding colors down to three final choices...But I can't decide between them.
And then of course every color comes in like 552 different shades!
Decisions, decisions!



Pink and Brown:


Mocha and Light Pink


Pink/Brown



Pink/Brown Damask


Pink and Black:


This actually is not a dress I want my bridesmaids wearing...But I am just showing how black and fuchsia go so nicely together!



And now the opposite...Pink with black bow!



Pink/Black Damask


Pink, Black, and White:



Pink, Black, and White...Sooo pretty!!


Pink/Black/White Paisley


I recently have been really getting into Damask flowery patterns


Ring Pillow


Favor Boxes


So can that be a theme? Black and white Damask flowery patterns, with splashes of hot pink...Fun! And maybe classy?



Maybe my girls could wear a dress like this with a hot pink sash thingy?
Or would that be too loud?

If that is the definite theme, then it could be cute if I wore that dress, instead of my girls, to the rehearsal dinner or some other pre-wedding party.






This dress is kind of what I just described, right?




I came across this picture as a banner to a website...But I really like the idea of using that for an invitation pattern. The black and white damask in the back with that pretty turquoise color replaced by a pretty fuchsia color...And a pink ribbon with a diamondy clasp around it.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Christina! i got ur text today and i am soo happy u asked for my opinion i love this stuff hehe anyways i will tell u what i think..i think all of the choices are awesome but i wouldnt be a good friend if i didnt honestly tell u what i like best bc then its just like saying oh they are all good that doesnt really help u haha so anyways im going to start with the first dress-mocha/light pink-i really like that one it is very pretty and it fits well for a september wedding which is what i believe u said u are going for right? i also like that dress. i absoluetly love the black/pink colors, i like the light pink/black bow and i like the dress as well its simple but pretty but i must say i absoluetly loveee loveee the fushica/black bow colors together and the dress as well..very nice i also love the black,pink,white invitations. i always loevd black and pink together and black and turqouise. i like the pattern dress with pink/black/white it looks really nice together but im not sure how it would look as a bridesmaid dress, maybe try to find a picture with a pattern dress in a bridal party and see how that looks i mean im sure it can be pulled off but either way i like it. so i guess id have to say overall i loveee the fuschia/black theme haha but any one of them is gorgeous and will look great, thats just my opinon lol. hope it helps! <3

    ReplyDelete