Thursday, October 8, 2009

Invitations & Save-The-Dates

This would go perfect with the Cinderella cake topper! (If I decide to use it.)


This is different then any Invitation idea I have liked...But I kind of like the organization of this one...Assuming the colors can be changed to match my theme.


Simply Breathtaking!
I ADORE THE BLING ASPECT! :)





I LOVE the idea of saying "Tying the knot" and using an actual knot!


This Save-The-Date combines every detail that I wanted all into one!
It has a spot for our picture, and a calendar, and a ribbon 'knot', AND it's a magnet!
FANTASTIC! :)
UPDATE: I just stared at that picture for a while, because I became so in love with it...And I saw a flaw...Nowhere does it mention the location. I mean think about it logically...Would you save the date for an event that you don't know where it is? You don't know if you are saving a date for something local, something a few hours away, or something you need to go buy a plane ticket for!
Unless it's alright not to include the location because it does say 'invitation to follow', which will obviously include the location...But all wedding etiquette that I have ever read said to include the location on your Save-The-Dates.
Hmmmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment