Friday, October 30, 2009

Dresses for Me :)

I have been so crazy focused on looking for bridesmaid dresses that I haven't stopped to think about me.

So here goes...I came across a few dresses that might be cute for Engagement Photos (if we ever get any done) and an Engagement Party (if we ever have one.)
Or I can always wear one for my Bachelorette Party.
OH! I also need a dress for my Bridal Shower, too.
Yay for lots of new dress purchases! LMAO! ;)




This dress is pretty much my colors (it is cream, not white) and pattern...Oh and it is currently on sale for only $5.99 Yeah, so I might just have to get it because ummm it is only...$5.99!!



Again, this dress has my colors (well, cream again, not white)...And it is not as cheap as the previous dress, but at $22.80, that's really not too expensive either.




I probably totally need this dress for one of my events...Since it absolutely displays all of my colors! :)



If only this dress had pink instead of red, it would be perfect, too!


There are surprisingly a lot of black/pink, black/white, and even black/white/pink party dresses out there...Which must mean that I picked an 'in' theme for my wedding. Hopefully that is a good thing. I am not going to post every dress I have found...Just a few.
I have been coming across a lot of zebra and cheetah prints in black and white, but I am not really feeling them...At least not to match my theme. Unless I was just going for colors...



...Then something like this could work...



This dress is another possibility, based on colors.


Again, this dress is based on colors.



The thing that is good about this dress, is that it has sleeves that can cover up my shoulder surgery scar...Which is the reason I am considering capped sleeves for my wedding gown.



And then of course, I also wanted a white dress...To play up the whole 'bride' theme.
This dress is cream, but it is oh so cute! And it is only $27.80!



1 comment:

  1. My fav's are the first black,white and pink dress in the post and also the white one at the end!

    ReplyDelete