Friday, October 23, 2009

UPDATES!

Update # 1) My "Soon to be Mrs. Hines" hoodie came in yesterday...

Wait, let's take a closer look:



"Williams"..."Hines"...Same thing, right?!
*Sighs*

I wonder if there is a future Mrs. Williams out there, just as upset as I am!

But the invoice that came with the package clearly has "Mrs. Hines" written on it...And when I called Exclusively Weddings to ask them about the mix up, they have "Mrs. Hines" in their records as well...So at least we know this wasn't my mistake.
Anyway, they said I just have to take a picture of the hoodie, email it to them, and they will send me my correct hoodie.
They also said, I can keep the wrong one. LOL
Any Future Mrs. Williams out there need a hoodie?!
I wonder if I can sell it on eBay...Or if I should just wear it as a joke.
Maybe it would go good with my Bridezilla Halloween Costume? LOL
I think a Bridezilla would freak out about a mistake like that.
Ha


Update # 2) I mailed out my "be my Groomsmen/Bridesmaid" cards yesterday. I cannot wait for my girls to get their cards! I am so excited to find out if they will be excited and surprised!! :)


Update # 3) My girls' pink buckets have been sprayed with the silver glitter...And they look AWESOME! :)
They seriously look like they were made that way.


Update # 4) Since I started going to Boot Camp in September, I have gone every single day and have not missed a single class. But I had to miss it last night so we could go to our Daniele's Appointment (which went fantastically!) And I have to miss class AGAIN tonight to go to our Beardslee Appointment. :(
I think I will force myself to wake up early tomorrow morning and go to class, to try to make up for missing two in a row. :(
At least I am still eating healthy, so I HOPEFULLY won't gain any weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment