Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Bridesmaid Dresses

I have been trying to find a Bridesmaid dress in a style that will be most flattering for all body types. Jon and I have not finished deciding on our bridal party yet, but I want to be prepared.
Also, I want my bridesmaids in identical dresses and only my MOH to have a slightly different dress. So I am doing my best to find something accommodating for every bridesmaid, so they don't have to have different dresses, thus ruining my dream of uniformity in my bridal party.


So I just came across this dress...And I see that there are two other similar dresses, with slightly differing tops. So then my MOH can have a slight difference in her dress than the Bridesmaids.




Style 1 My Favorite!




Style 2







Style 3





This dress comes in 3 similar styles as well.
As long as that shade of pink doesn't make them look like bottles of Pepto Bismol!!

No comments:

Post a Comment