Wednesday, October 21, 2009

More Color Inspiration

More about the black and white Damask/Paisley/Brocade patterns and splashes of hot pink wedding theme idea...


So I was thinking that instead of my girls wearing the pattern as a dress...They can wear solid hot pink and my MOH can wear solid black.
Or the girls wear solid hot pink with a black bow/ribbon/sash and my MOH wears solid black with a hot pink sash/ribbon/bow.

Since I do definitely want uniformity with my girls, I still always figured (and probably have mentioned a few times) that my MOH's dress will be slightly different. And this might be a good compromise since my sister really doesn't want to wear pink.

I originally figured they would all have the same dress style and color, and the top of the dress would just differ slightly (ie, strapless, halter, tank, etc.) so that the MOH could be easily distinguished from the other girls.
But the exact same gown on all of them, with the opposite color is another idea that I think I will run with.

I never really cared for the idea of say all the girls in dark purple and the MOH in light purple, for example.
But black with pink and pink with black, I'm liking that idea...


I mean obviously if my girls look horrible in pink, I will choose something else.
And then of course the hassle will begin to try to find a dress that will flatter all of them.


But right now, back to my wedding color ideas.





I know I used to always say I didn't want anyone wearing black or white to my wedding...Black is for a funeral and white is just for the bride...But look how classy this looks:





So now of course I have to rethink my wedding cake idea.
To something more like...


That. Only I would want all of the tiers to have that same pattern that is shown on the 2'nd and 4th tier...The white background with the black pattern. And then I guess the bottom of each tier could have an (edible) hot pink ribbon going around it.

No comments:

Post a Comment